Mazars Forum 2018
In 2018, Mazars Romania hosts the fifth edition of MAZARS Forum, the yearly exclusive event for CEOs and CFOs.
This year’s anniversary format will provide a disruptive perspective on Digitalisation from a social and economic vantage point. “Inspiration for business, career and life” through a series of powerful and captivating speeches and panel discussion will sparkle your interest and encourage lively conversation.
“Digitalization from a social and economic vantage point.”
Outstanding International Speakers
Lively, sharp and powerful speeches.
Numerous Inspiring Dialogues
Mazars Forum connects business leaders and settles the thirst for genuine, inspiring dialogues.
SPEAKERS & TOPICS
Check out this year's key note speakers
Mazars Forum 2018
Opening panel discussion: Landscape of technical innovations and its impact to business: Robotics, AI, Blockchain, Big Data, and Cryptocurrencies.
- Moderator: George Buhnici, “I like IT”
- Bitdefender: Bogdan Botezatu, Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
- Tremend Software: Ioan Cocan, Co-founder
- ZettaFox: Marc Attalah, Co-founder
- UiPath: Răzvan Atim, Sales Director CEE
- Sebastian Cochinescu: Associate Professor
Digitalization from a social and economic vantage point.
- Prof Dr.Manfred Spitzer, German brain researcher, best-selling author
- Tomas Sedláček Czech economist, best-selling author
Closing panel: Tectonic shifts in society
- Moderator: Laurent Choain, Chief People&Communication Officer, Mazars France
- Prof. Dr. Manfred Spitzer – German brain researcher
- Tomáš Sedláček – Czech economist
- Pete Swabey - Editorial director EMEA&Global lead, tech sector, The Economist Intelligence Unit
- Ioana Avădani – Center for Independent Journalism
- Peter H. Frank – Journalist and Writer
Networking and cocktail
OVER 200 ATTENDEES