Mazars Forum 2019 edition
In 2019, Mazars Romania hosted the sixth edition of Mazars Forum, the exclusive event dedicated to C-level executives of major Romanian and multinational companies, academic and financial specialists, foreign investors, influencers and media.
2019 agenda has brought new concept, archaic vs uber-techy. While the first one could become avant-garde anytime, as the old often becomes new, the other is for those who already bet on artificial intelligence.
Lifestyle in the digital era.
The recognition of nature as a sovereign source of energy and perfection vs. faster, highly-performing and comfortable technology
Outstanding International Speakers
Lively, sharp and powerful speeches.
Meet the ones setting the world trends, the changemakers that will bring you the hottest content and ideas.
Numerous Inspiring Dialogues
A day of vibrant interdisciplinary dialogues on trending aspects of the business environment and lifestyle around it, strongly marked by technology.
Mazars Forum Agenda - September, 4th
Why is the cula not cool anymore?!
Risers Net and RBL Foundation
Who wins the war against aging?
Narcisa Pheres Fine Jewelry
Dr. Leventer Centre – Dermatologie & Estetică
Is food medicine or poison?
The Michelin Star Chef at Glass Hostaria in Rome
Journalist and gastronomy publisher
Opening speech by DINO EBNETER – Country Managing Partner at Mazars Romania
LI EDELKOORT – The worldwide known trend forecaster, socio-cultural observer, educator and curator
Dean of Hybrid Design Studies at Parsons School for Design, New York
LUCA SOLCA – Managing Director, Luxury Goods at Sanford C. Bernstein Schweiz
Panel discussion – Who’s the driver of our car? – click to find out more
A panel of discussions with both keynote speakers and other specialists in anthropology, architecture, psychology, art & design; Moderator: CATALIN STEFANESCU, TVR
- LI EDELKOORT - The worldwide known trend forecaster, socio-cultural observer, educator and curator
- LUCA SOLCA - Managing Director, Luxury Goods at Sanford C. Bernstein Schweiz
- CRISTINA BOWERMAN - The Michelin star Chef at Glass Hostaria in Rome
- NARCISA PHERES - The Creative Director and Founder of PHERES and Narcisa Pheres Fine Jewelry and co-founder of GR8 Institute
- PIERRE ZAPP - Partner and Head of French Desk (Audit, Accounting, Due Diligence, Taxes) at Mazars Germany
- RADU USZKAI - Specialist in applied business ethics and philosophy of technology
Cocktail & networking
SPEAKERS & TOPICS
Check out this year's speakers
Mazars Forum VI 2019
Novotel Hotel, Bucharest
The time for different ideas and voices is now!
Mazars Forum 2019
OVER 200 ATTENDEES